Mornings are generally a hectic time of the day for most people. There’s so much to do, and people often feel a shortage of time. Sometimes to save time, people usually skip breakfast, but this is never a good idea. You may not have the time and patience to cook a proper breakfast, but you can find an easy way out. Yes, we are talking about smoothies! Smoothies are a quick fix breakfast for busy mornings. They are full of nutrition and taste great. We don’t think that anyone in the world would hate a wholesome smoothie! We bring to you the top 5 healthy smoothie recipes that are easy to make and heavenly to drink.
Let’s Check Out Below Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
This smoothie is rich in protein, vitamins, and healthy fats. It’s super creamy, crunchy, and yummy! This is the kind of breakfast you would want to have every day. To make:
- Add water, banana, peanut butter, and flax seeds in a blender.
- Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- If you think the consistency is not right, add more bananas or water depending upon your smoothie’s thickness.
- Put a few ice cubes on top (preferably crushed ice cubes)
- Pour it in your bottle or gulp it down. Either way, you’re good to go!
This recipe is so creamy and crunchy that you are going to love it! Banana and Peanut butter benefits the energy levels and keeps you filled all day too!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This is another lip-smacking smoothie that will refresh your morning and kick start your day with an outburst of flavors. To prepare:
- Firstly, roughly cut fresh strawberries and bananas and put them into a blender along with honey and milk.
- Blend until the smoothie is smooth, and then add ice cubes and blend again.
- Top your smoothie with freshly chopped strawberries for an extra crunch and pulp. (optional)
That’s it! Your exotic strawberry banana smoothie is ready for you.
As the name suggests, this green smoothie is made out of healthy leafy greens. It’s super nutritious and filling too! For a healthy and quick start to the day, prepare this green smoothie at home:
- Take 2 cups of spinach, kale, and water and then throw them into a blender.
- Blend till it is smooth in texture. Make sure there are no leafy chunks in the mixture.
- Now add frozen mango and pineapples (as many as you want) and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into your favorite cup or your bottle.
- Drizzle some honey on top if you want!
Voila! The very green and very healthy smoothie is ready for you to gulp down. And if you’re allergic to mangoes or pineapples, you can add apples and bananas too! Any fruit you like can be put into this smoothie. Is that not interesting? Try this smoothie the next time you’re running late and give a fresh start to your day.
Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
Apple Cinnamon smoothie has a very distinct and fresh taste. It is also effortless to make and will save you a lot of time on your busy mornings. To make this smoothie at home:
- Take fresh organic apples and peel them using a peeler.
- Now, cut the apples into halves and obliterate the seeds.
- Now that the apples are seedless put the apples into a blender. Add a pinch of cinnamon, almond milk, oatmeal, banana, almond butter and honey.
- Blend it properly until it is smooth.
- Take a handful of flax seeds and blend again.
- You can add crushed ice on top and shake the smoothie so that all the ingredients settle.
- Now, serve yourself this quick and yummy smoothie or carry it to your workplace in your bottle.
This smoothie is guaranteed to keep you filled for a long time, and look at the nutritional value it contains! Almond butter benefits the body by giving you healthy fats. Apple and bananas are full of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to get going throughout the day. Breakfast of the dreams, we would say!
Also Read : Do Almonds Contain Vitamin B17
Orange And Carrot Smoothie
Orange smoothies are also known as stress buster smoothies. This recipe is flavorful, nutrient-rich, and has a cooling effect. To prepare:
- Peel orange and put orange slices along with roughly chopped carrots in the blender.
- Add almond milk, greek yogurt, and honey to the blender.
- Blend until the smoothie is creamy and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top it with ice cubes.
A healthy and colorful smoothie is ready! Have it before you leave for your busy day and keep yourself filled and happy.
Try these fantastic smoothie recipes in the morning and find yourself indulging in a heavenly breakfast. We picked out the best recipes that are easy to prepare, healthy, and taste amazing! Switch to healthy mornings and give your day the perfect start.