Hair is among the most precious components of our bodies. It shows the character of the individual or the way they would like to convey themselves. The loss or fall of hair is the time when people begin to notice thinning hair due to loss of hair volume and the loss of hair. There isn’t one reason for hair loss, but it’s based on the individual living in the area, the climate they live in, the genetics of their conditions , and way of life.
Chemical hair products that are harsh and pollution cause damage to hair over time , causing hair to fall off and break. It is recommended to stay clear of chemical products that are harsh for healthy hair. Ayurvedic remedies for falling hair are made of natural ingredients that nourish the hair, making hair full of life and stop hair loss. Ayurvedic products are on the market as shampoos, conditioners, and masks. These Ayurvedic products are made of natural ingredients that could assist in preventing hair loss and it is essential to examine the ingredients for any chemical ingredients.
Ayurvedic Treatment to Lose Hair
Here are four Ayurvedic remedies for falling hair that are completely natural and have ingredients that you can find in your home.
1. A Good Hair Regime
The act of washing your hair can help keep it clean and healthy. However, doing it regularly can cause damage to your hair and cause it to become unhealthy and brittle. The best way to wash your hair would be to wash your hair every two or three times per week using an Ayurvedic Shampoo , followed with some Ayurvedic conditioner.
Drying your hair with air is the best option for drying your hair. However, in the event that time is a concern for you, you can choose a cotton towel which is more absorbent than a bathroom towel or just use T-shirts. The hair should be patted dry instead of excessively rubbing your hair, that could cause your hair to break and pull away out of its root.
2. Healthy Diet
You are the food you consume, as for hair too, it’s exactly the same. The external treatment you offer can protect your hair from falling down, however, what you eat can determine the hair’s strength and health. Vitamin A B C D & E are important for maintaining the well-being of the hair. Other components like Iron, Biotin and Good Fats assist in keeping the hair healthy. Protein is vital in the development of muscles and hair growth.
3. Ayurvedic Oil Treatment for Hair Oil Treatment
Oil is an essential component of hair care that has been practiced for thousands of years. Ayurveda refers to certain oils that may help stop hair loss and shield hair from further damage.
- Coconut oil is among the best commonly used oil in India and in particular Kerala due to its ability to protect hair from the harsh climate that is constantly changing in Kerala. Coconut oil is high in protein and can aid in hair growth, stops hair loss, treats split ends and is an effective heat protector.
- Amla Oil also known as it is also known as the Indian Gooseberry is a natural conditioner that is rich in vitamin C and antioxidant properties. Amla in its natural form, or in its juice, consumed internally, will provide the same benefits of its oil, and can also bring numerous benefits to your body.
- Bhringaraj oilis popular for its ability to stop and cure baldness. By applying Bhringraj as well as Bhringaraj oil will help your hair maintain its natural color, and also prevent graying.
The scents of these oils is very strong and can cause irritation to those who have sensitive noses. Combining the carrier oils with essential oils can help mask the unpleasant smell, providing the scent of a relaxing one that is more appropriate. Essential oils offer a variety of advantages and can help improve the effectiveness of carrier oils.
Oils of peppermint, rosemary Lemongrass Oil, Lavender oil the oil of thyme and Tea tree oils are all good for hair growth and fall treatment.
4. Ayurvedic Masks for Falling Hair
Hair masks are a great way to add a deep condition for hair, nourishing by nourishing the hair’s inner layer and stopping hair loss and breakage.
- Alovera Gelhas regeneration properties that keep hair well-conditioned and nourish the hair’s tip. Combining the product with coconut oil enhances the benefits of its conditioning and restoration.
- Coconut Milk Maskis high in vitamin and protein that keep hair healthy. The coconut milk that is thick is applied directly to hair, and then washed away using cold or lukewarm water after 15 to 20 minutes.
Some instances of hair loss might require more than treatments at home. A Ayurvedic doctor can provide you a Customized treatment plan for healthier hair, and to improve overall health. Contact Ayurvedic Center in Jaipur for treatment of hair loss and to increase your hair growth.