Description Of Kamagra:
kamagra is a medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Kamagra contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate. The drug is manufactured in India and is often sold online without prescription. Kamagra is usually bought online as a cheap alternative to Viagra, Cialis, Spedra or Levitra.
However, Kamagra is currently unlicensed in the European Union. Therefore it cannot be prescribed to you by a doctor. Because of this, the exact ingredients and side effects of Kamagra are unknown, & using it is unsafe & potentially serious.
Getting prescription-only medicines without a doctor’s prescription is very dangerous for your health. It is very important to take prescription medicines for any condition only after you were advised by a doctor.
How To Take Kamagra:
buy kamagra can only be bought online, illegally. It is not available for prescription purchase, and cannot be obtained legally in Ireland or anywhere else in the EU.
How to work Kamagra:
Normally, when a man becomes aroused, there is increased blood flow to his penis, allowing him to achieve an erection. With erectile dysfunction, the blood vessels can become narrowed, allowing less blood flow to the penis, making it harder to gain a healthy erection.
Sildenafil Citrate relaxes the blood vessels that supply the penis, allowing more blood to flow to the penis, making it easier to get a satisfactory erection.
Dosage Of Kamagra:
The recommended dose is 50 mg, taken as needed, approximately 1 hour previously sexual activity. Based on effectiveness and sufferance, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg, or decreased to 25 mg.
This medicine is used as and when required, so the chances of missing a dose are less likely.
Seek emergency medical nursing or contact the physician in case of an overdose.
Side-effects of Kamagra:
Because kamagra is not legally sold in the UK, you are always taking a risk by buying kamagra online. Kamagra tablets are often faked and could contain harmful additives or completely different strengths.
The most common side effects of Sildenafil (the active ingredient in Kamagra) is redness of the eyes, headaches and facial flushing. You should not take this medication if have any problems with your heart as Sildenafil can cause a rapid drop in blood pressure.
Warning Of Kamagra:
- Patients under treatment for the following situation; or any ongoing managed condition, should ask their GP prior to taking Kamagra
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease produce unsteady angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension & patients with severley impaired self-sufficient control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Storage Of Kamagra:
Store Kamagra at room temperature between 59 & 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from humidity, heat & light. Store Kamagra out of the reach of children.
For more visit genericday.com