Allergan BOTOX Cosmetic is an adult prescription drug administered into the muscles and used for a brief period of time to enhance the appearance of:
• Moderate to serious lines of a frown between eyebrows
• Fair to extreme lines of crow’s feet
• You can receive treatment for frown lines, crow’s feet lines, and forehead lines at the same time, from mild to extreme forehead lines.
What Is Botox?
Botox is a medicine that physicians have been using to treat wrinkles and facial creases for years. Allergan Botox is the brand name of a toxin produced by Clostridium botulinum bacteria. Other brands exist, such as Dysport and Xeomin. As it was the first injectable botulinum toxin, Botox is the word you hear most frequently.
How Is Botox Used?
The most famous explanation for the use of Botox by physicians is to minimize the appearance of facial wrinkles. However, having a shot of Botox can help cure other problems, such as:
Extreme sweating underarm (hyperhidrosis)
• Cervical dystonia, a neurological disease that causes extreme spasms of the neck and shoulder muscles
• Blinking that you do not control (blepharospasm)
• Eyes which point in distinct directions (strabismus)
• Chronic migraines
• Bladder overactive
How Does Botox Work?
Botox blocks the nerves’ messages to the muscles. It can’t contract the injected muscle. That helps relax and soften wrinkles.
On brow lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines, Botox is most commonly used. With wrinkles caused by sun exposure or gravity, Botox won’t help.
How Is a Botox Procedure Done?
It just takes a few minutes to receive Botox. You’re not going to need anesthesia. A small needle is used by the manufacturer to administer Botox into particular muscles with only minimal pain.
To take full impact, it normally takes 7 to 14 days. It is necessary to prevent alcohol from the beginning at least 1 week before the operation. To help avoid bruising, you can also stop taking aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs 2 weeks before treatment.
For 24 hours, avoid rubbing the injection site so you do not spread the Botox to another location. You will also be advised by your doctor to remain upright for 4 hours after the shots and to take a day off from exercise.
How Long Does a Botox Shot Last?
The Botox impact will last for 3 to 6 months. The lines and wrinkles begin to reappear as muscle movement slowly returns, and must be handled again. Over time, the lines and wrinkles also seem less severe because the muscles are weakening.
What Are the Side Effects of Botox?
After a Botox injection, you can have some temporary side-effects. This may include:
- This is the most prominent side effect and will fade.
- These are usually rare and finish in 24 to 48 hours.
• Drooping eyelids. This occurs to just a small number of individuals and usually goes away within three weeks.
- When the Botox moves around, it usually happens, so don’t rub the area handled.
- Crooked or drooling smile
- Dryness or extreme tearing of the eye
- Mild discomfort around the injection site or swelling
- Flu-like symptoms or a general sense of being unwell
- Upset stomach
- Numbness a weakness of muscles nearby
Allergan Botox 100 IU a treatment for forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, frown lines between the eyebrows in adults. Buy Botox Online from Meds4care.com